Monday, October 31, 2005

I Enjoy Colors.

The title has nothing to do with me, and everyone's updating like their mothers' socks, so here I am, and I'm not giving up. I thought weekending was a hobby, but it's turned into a pass time for the elders. I like rambling, but I bet you never knew that.
Did I mention that personal statements are a bitch but as long as I'm writing I'll just keep going with it.
Asking me questions is probably not a good idea, and I would like to be a make-upper, although that's probably lower on my scale of engagements for the undead.
I enjoy ridiculous nail polish. Yes indeed, that and the color of my blander jackets, although I can never name it.
You know, I don't think we're anything closer than little jellybeans on a frying pan, but who knows. They can melt together too, as much as I hate when that happens.
I am pretty sure most people forget what they're thinking before they open their mouths, hence the lack of coherent judgement, but I do the opposite and the result is still much closer to the burnt candle on the verge of corrosion than I would have liked.
What's there to consider?
I'm just a bright green snowflake in a glass of lukewarm water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all of my favorite poets have their trademark images. pablo neruda . . . although this godamn day has corrupted my entire cache of poetic memory so you'll have to pardon the vague reference . . . at any rate, you have green snowflakes . . . and pears . . . maybe other green stuff, i'll have to see